CRAIG MORGAN PREPS TV AND SOLD-OUT CONCERT APPEARANCES IN SUPPORT OF GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY (DELUXE EDITION) - AVAILABLE NOVEMBER
Nashville, Tenn. — November 8, 2022 — Army veteran, country music hit-maker, and authorCraig Morgan is prepping TV and concert appearances this week in support of his God, Family, Country (Deluxe Edition) album releasing this Friday, November 11. Tune in to “The Kelly Clarkson Show” as Craig share stories from his nearly 17 years of military service during a special Veterans Day show (Nov. 11). Check local listings for showtimes HERE. That same evening he’ll wrap his 11-city headlining Operation Finally Home Welcomes “God, Family, Country Tour 2022” with Craig Morgan tour with a sold-out concert at Nashville’s Ryman Auditorium. He’ll be joined by Ray Fulcher and several surprise guests for the special show.
Craig’s upcoming God, Family, Country (Deluxe Edition) features four new sides including “How You Make A Man” which delivers hard-hitting lyrics with Craig’s iconic voice, leaning on the wisdom gained through life’s triumphs and tribulations. Billboard declares: “A myriad of life’s risks, heartbreaks, victories and failures–and the lessons earned from each–are poured into his passionate vocal on ‘How You Make A Man.’” He recently performed the song on “Inside The Base” (Circle TV) during a return visit to Ft. Bragg where he was previously stationed in the Army. Find airings HERE. Craig’s God, Family, Country (Deluxe Edition) can be pre-saved/pre-added now at https://craigmorgan.lnk.to/GodFamilyCountryDeluxe.
TRACK LISTING: CRAIG MORGAN — God, Family, Country (Deluxe Edition)
- “The Father, My Son, and The Holy Ghost” (Craig Morgan)
- “Soldier” (Gavin DeGraw)
- “Going Out Like This” (Craig Morgan, Michael Rogers, Korey Hunt, Sam Banks)
- “Whiskey” (Anthony Smith, Sarah Beth Terry)
- “Sippin’ on The Simple Life” (Craig Morgan, Michael Rogers, Justin Wright, Andrew Yacovone)
- “God, Family and Country” (Craig Morgan, Craig Morris, Lance McDaniel)
- “That’s What I Love About Sunday” (Adam Dorsey, Mark Narmore)
- “My Kind of Woman” (Craig Morgan, Phil O’Donnell, Jason Sellers)
- “Almost Home” (Craig Morgan, Kerry Kurt Phillips)
- “Lotta Man (In That Little Boy)” (Craig Morgan, Phil O’Donnell, Tim Owens)
- *“Sounds Like Home” (Craig Morgan, Wade Kirby, Styles Haury, Phil O’Donnell)
- *“Ask Him” (Craig Morgan, Sam Banks, Wil Nance, Andy Austin)
- *“How You Make A Man” (Megan Conner, Skip Black, Michael Walton)
- *“I May Drink A Little” (Craig Morgan, Phil O'Donnell)
Tracks 1 & 3 Produced by Craig Morgan
Tracks 2, 4, 5, 7, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, & 14 Produced by Craig Morgan & Phil O’Donnell
Track 9 Executive Produced by Blake Mevis
Track 6 Produced by Craig Morgan & D. Scott Miller
Track 8 Produced by Craig Morgan, Phil O’Donnell & Keith Stegall
*previously unreleased songs
Craig’s expanded album and headlining tour follows closely on the heels of his personal memoir — God, Family, Country — released this fall in partnership with Blackstone Publishing and available HERE. God, Family, Country, which Craig wrote with Jim DeFelice, #1 New York Times bestselling co-author of American Sniper, details Craig’s road to success, from his humble childhood in Tennessee to his years as an elite military operative to his country music stardom with 25 Billboard charting hits. Country music fans and thrill seekers alike will love this intimate look at Craig’s remarkable life. Learn more HERE.
Find tickets to see Craig on tour at craigmorgan.com and engage with Craig on YUDU by visiting YUDUsocial.com in addition to Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and TikTok.